In the ever-changing international business arena, keeping up with the latest regulations and compliance issues is critical. Whether you are a multinational corporation or an individual with international connections, WeiserMazars gives you the advantage of strong insight into the international marketplace and access to a truly global network of audit, accounting, tax and advisory professionals. Our leadership in international consulting gives us a voice in policy-setting organizations, shaping the trends that will impact your company most in upcoming years and giving you early notice of potential changes:
- Accounting and auditing
- Tax planning and consulting
- Business structuring
- Offshore trusts and entities
- International estate and asset protection vehicles
- Foreign national and expatriate taxation
- Advisory services for foreign investors
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Tax aspects of global portfolio investments
- Foreign investments in U.S. real estate
- International treaties and conventions
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
Our Approach to International Services
A significant part of our practice revolves around servicing the subsidiaries of foreign held companies. Through our international affiliations, we work with some of the best known multi-national companies, across a variety of industries.
WeiserMazars' status as the independent U.S. member firm of the Mazars Group, along with our membership in the Praxity global alliance of independent firms, allows us to offer exceptional client service with global reach.
- Mazars - As a leading European accounting organization with nearly 15,000 employees operating in more than 70 countries, Mazars has extensive experience in servicing European subsidiaries of U.S. companies. Today, Mazars audits 18 of the largest 100 companies in Europe and its multi-national portfolio includes 334 listed companies.
- Praxity - Both WeiserMazars and Mazars are members of Praxity, a global alliance of independent firms, each market leaders in their respective countries. With offices in 72 countries and most major cities in the United States, the Praxity membership increases our capacity to service clients with operations across the United States and around the world.
The combined strength of WeiserMazars with Mazars and Praxity allows for the coordinated deployment of resources on a worldwide basis. These are the vehicles that organize the way we execute our accounting, audit, tax and consulting services to our international clients. As a result of this approach, our professionals have the enhanced ability to provide a high standard of seamless services with a thorough understanding of the unique environment in which you operate.