As a middle market consumer products manufacturer, distributor, importer, exporter or retailer, we can help you answer these questions:
- Am I turning my inventory quickly enough?
- How much financing do I need to support my projects sales growth?
- What due diligence do I need to do to check on a company I have targeted to acquire?
WeiserMazars provides growth strategies and strategic, operational, and financial planning to those in the consumer products industry, including:
- Apparel & Footwear
- Fragrances & Cosmetics
- Jewelry & Accessories
- Housewares & Furnishings
- Home & Building Improvement Products
- Specialized Consumer Products
We are proactive and committed to assisting businesses to stay ahead of the competition in the global marketplace. Because of our strong track record in assisting consumer product companies with strategic, operational, and financial planning, we are exceptionally well-positioned to provide expert advice. Our strong relationships with key industry and financial contacts enable us to assist our clients in supporting their ongoing financial requirements while facilitating growth.
How we can help:
- Audits, reviews & compilations
- Business recovery & restructuring
- Business valuations
- Compensation analysis
- Cost segregation
- Credit & cash flow planning
- Due diligence
- Evaluation of factoring alternatives
- Financing & debt restructuring
- Forensic accounting
- Import/export compliance
- Internal audit services
- Inventory & warehousing systems
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Operations assessment
- Product costing
- Royalty audits and contract compliance
- Sales and use tax consulting
- Strategic planning
- Succession & continuation planning
- Tax preparation & planning
WeiserMazars is a founding member of ATAC (Apparel & Textile Accountants & Consultants) Network, a group of certified public accounting firms providing professional services to the apparel and textile industry. We connect company executives with a strong industry-specific team of professional accountants and consultants who understand this industry’s unique challenges.