Benefits Design Advantage
Group benefits often result in goals that may be different for the employer and the employees, and the key to the Benefit Design Advantage™ is that it helps bridge the gap on these differences that employers and employees each have an interest in the group plans running smoothly and efficiently for both personal and corporate financial growth.
It is for all business owners who want to ensure that the benefits their company is providing are both cost effective and competitive in today’s economy. When properly designed, benefits become a process to insure risk, increase the company’s bottom line and add a sense of security to employees.
A company that is interested in offering value-added benefits with their plans should consider these questions:
- Do these plans fit into the vision or mission of the organization?
- Are these the right plans to keep and attract talented employees now and in the future?
- Are these plans cost effective and the best the market has to offer?
- Are the benefits and costs of the plan being communicated to employees?
- Are employees being educated on how best to control costs wherever possible?
This process includes:
- Employee benefits review and planning
- Retirement plan review and planning
- Executive benefits review and planning
- Business insurance review and planning
Please Note: You should not assume that any of the above serves as the receipt of, or as a substitute for, personalized investment advice from WMWA. Should you have any questions regarding the applicability of any specific issue discussed above to your individual situation, you are encouraged to consult with WMWA or another professional advisor of your choosing. A copy of WMWA’s current written disclosure statement discussing our advisory services and fees remains available for your review upon request.
Investment Advisory Services offered through WeiserMazars Wealth Advisors LLC, a New York SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Securities offered through Comprehensive Asset Management and Servicing, Inc., 2001 Hwy 46, Ste. 506, Parsippany, NJ 07054, 1-800-637-3211 Member FINRA/SIPC. WeiserMazars Wealth Advisors LLC. is a separate entity from Comprehensive Asset Management & Servicing, Inc.